26 Nisan 2008 Cumartesi

In Love With Jazz - The Ultimate Smooth Jazz Collection - 2008

CD1 - Foreplay


01. Time After Time -Arlene Bailey
02. I Don't Know Enough About You - Julie Anne
03. Bend Me - New Alley Corp.
04. Nice And Easy - Lloyd Marcus
05. Girl From Ipanema - Jonny Blu
06. Besame Mucho - Joe Bourne
07. I've Got You Under My Skin -Quino McWhinney Quartet
08. Gee Baby Ain't I Good To You - Nena Anderson
09. Just One Of Those Things -Jeanne Gies

10. Lazy Walk - Joe Whiting
11. Java Jive (I Love Coffee I Love Tea) -PIN.SET
12. You Fit The Plan - Bobby Belfry
13. Just You And Me - Steve March Tormé
14. Moonlight On The Sand - Jack Hoban & Wendy Reizer
15. Manha De Carnaval - Rosemary Loar
16. Moon And Sand - Tracy Vignati
17. What About April - Saltman Knowles Quintet feat. Lori Williams
18. So Much To Gain - Laura Hull
19. Beautiful Bird - Ron DeFilippo & Clare North
20. It's All About Love - Lloyd Marcus & Friends [Special Bonus Track]


İndir:



CD2 - Get Hot


01. This Could Be The Start Of Something Big - Arlene Bailey
02. Hallelujah, I Just Love Him So - Julie Anne
03. Look Out For Love - Steve Multer
04. Happy Love Medley - Lloyd Marcus
05. Do It Yourself - Joe Whiting
06. Alley - Prairie Cats
07. I Just Called To Say I Love You - Joe Bourne
08. Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours) - Quino McWhinney Quartet
09. Blue Skies - Nena Anderson
10. Lover, Come Back To Me - Jeanne Gies
11. Emotional Spin - Laura Hull
12. On A Pale Star - Saltman Knowles Quintet feat. Lori Williams
13. Swinging On A Star - Rosemary Loar
14. What's Your Story - Bobby Belfry
15. Swingin'[ At The Blue Moon Bar & Grille - Steve March Tormé
16. Where We Begin Tonight - Stewart Francke & Barbra Payton
17. I Love You, I Do - BadaBing BadaBoom
18. L.O.V.E. - Hot Fab Djazz Club
19. My Funny Valentine - J.J. Soul Band [Special Bonus Track)



İndir




CD3 - Cool Down


01. Invitation - Arlene Bailey
02. When You're Lonely In New York - BadaBing BadaBoom
03. The Way You Look Tonight - Quino McWhinney Quartet
04. Say You'll Be Mine - Nena Anderson
05. When I Fall In Love - Joe Bourne
06. Unforgettable - Lloyd Marcus
07. Stardust - Steve March Tormé
08. Bewitched - Julie Anne
09. Scotch & Soda - Linda Lovett
10. Swinging From The Moon - Laura Hull

11. Since I Fell For Ice Cream - Rosemary Loar
12. Make Love To Me - Emme St. James
13. Love Me Tonight - Edvard Lárusson feat. Gudrún Gunnars
14. You Never Played By The Rules - Ron DeFilippo & Clare North
15. Your New Home - Peter Torsiello
16. A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing - Tracy Vignati
17. Love Me Tonight - Haukur Heidar Sextet (Instrumental Version)
18. My Funny Valentine - Danny Green Trio (Instrumental Version)



İndir

Hiç yorum yok: